My daily routine.

I wake up at 5:00 in the morning. Then I get up and I take a shower and I wear school uniform. After that, I go to the kitchen, where I prepare my breakfast and then I brush my teeth. At 6 o' clock I go to the school and get out of there at 12:15 pm, normally I get home at 12:30 pm.

After, I have lunch with my family and we talked a little. When it's Monday or Thursday I relax until 1:15 pm and then I take a shower and return to school until 6:30 pm. When it's Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday I relax until 1 o' clock, I take a shower and after I go to work until 6 pm (I take internships with SENA). 

Usually, I get home at 7 pm, I have dinner and after I do my my school homework. Finally, I take the last shower of the day and I go to bed at 10 or 11 pm.



Previous
Next Post »

1 comentarios:

Write comentarios
Yury Johanna
AUTHOR
29 de agosto de 2014, 9:21 delete

Mistakes: i brush, I brush. When is Monday, it's Monday, Tuesday.. I go to the work, I go to work, do my homeworks, do my school homework.

Reply
avatar